Student Housing In Denver ,CO
Adventure Begins Here
Welcome to COLAB—your brand new campus-adjacent urban basecamp, thoroughly equipped to satisfy everyday needs while fueling your endless mountain spirit. We’re upping the game on downtown Denver student apartments.
Make Every Day Awesome
The living is good at COLAB. For your daily fix of Vitamin D, kick it at one of our three chill courtyards or swank rooftop lounge. Retreat indoors to explore the numerous gathering places and study spaces. Our fully furnished units are decked out with stainless steel appliances, quartz countertops, and a megadose of style. The future looks bright.
Keep It Local
It’s all in the neighborhood, whether you venture down the block for a hearty menu of Japanese comfort food at Domo, swing by Sweet Action Ice Cream to indulge in a refreshing afternoon treat, or grab your fixie for a ride down Cherry Creek. This inspired downtown hub has you destined for blue skies and positive vibes.Read More
Student Housing in Denver, CO
Deciding where you will live is one of the biggest decisions you will make during your time at college. Look beyond the typical dorm accommodations and discover the benefits of living in off-campus student housing in Denver at CoLab.
Colab’s location is ideal for students looking for:
* Metropolitan State University of Denver student housing
* Student housing near Metro State Denver
* University of Denver off-campus housing
* Community College of Denver student housing
* UC Denver off-campus housing
* CU Denver off-campus housing
* Denver Seminary off-campus housing
This guide will discuss everything you need to know about student housing in Denver, CO, including why you should choose to call CoLab home.
Student Life: Balanced
At CoLab, you’ll find amazing benefits that will improve your student life, studies, and social life. With amenities like a rooftop deck, clubhouse, movie lounge, outdoor lounge and table games, socializing or simply relaxing is easy. Plus, with on-site conference rooms and a tech room, you can organize study groups or plug-in when you need to crank out a term paper.
The amenities don’t end there, though. CoLab also features a resort-style pool, a fitness room, a yoga room, bike parking, bike repair, and onsite parking.
Each unit has excellent amenities, as well, including a full-size bed with built-in storage, a study desk, kitchens in every unit, smart and stylish furnished interiors, stainless steel appliances, tile backsplash, quartz countertops, private bathrooms, full-size washers and dryers, wood-style flooring, all-inclusive water, sewer, trash and gas utilities, and flat-screen smart TVs with cable.
Students can have the off-campus student housing Denver experience while living within an accessible distance to their university. Luckily, CoLab is within walking distance of MSU Denver, Community College of Denver, Denver College of Nursing, Emily Griffith Technical College, University of Colorado Denver, and the Art Institute of Colorado. Here are some of the top benefits of living in off-campus student housing in Denver:
* Off-campus housing tends to be more affordable. On-campus housing tends to be praised as more affordable, but all of those extra charges, like the required meal plan, can add up. While the cost of on-campus housing itself might be less expensive, the full package can become pricey. In the end, off-campus housing is usually the more affordable option.
* No one is watching when you come in or out. When you live in an on-campus dorm, you are constantly monitored. You might even find yourself locked out of the dorm if your building has a curfew. But with off-campus housing, you can come and go as you please.
* You are not on campus. When you live on campus, you never really leave your school life behind. Off-campus housing allows you to escape from campus life so that you can develop your life outside of the university.
* Privacy. When you live in an on-campus dorm, you typically need to share your space with strangers. Often, campuses place restrictions on overnight guests, too, so if your friend or significant other visits, they may not be able to stay with you. Even studying in your on-campus housing can be difficult. With off-campus housing, you’ll have more privacy, and you can have your significant other and friends over as much as you want.
* You feel like an adult. You definitely feel more like an adult when you live in off-campus student housing. You can develop “real-world” skills while cleaning up after yourself, paying your rent, and balancing your studies with hanging out with friends.
Your Best Years, Now Better
College is an exciting time in a person’s life for so many reasons:
* You’re away from home for the first time. You have more control over your life, especially when you live in off-campus student housing, and you get to partake in campus activities at your own pace.
* You’re surrounded by brilliant people with plenty of passion. You can learn a lot from both your professors and your fellow students who have their own ambitions and passions. Being inspired by the passions of your fellow college students is unique to the college experience but will likely stay with you for a long time after you graduate.
* College provides an atmosphere for easy friendships. You will likely make lots of friendships and connections with other college students.
CoLab can help you live your college life to the fullest with a rooftop deck that allows you to scope out views of your city, a fully equipped gym and a yoga room for your relaxation and cardio needs, and an on-site theater with lounge seating and a huge screen.
Bring Your Own Mascot
Another great thing about living off campus at CoLab is that you can bring your pets to stay with you! CoLab welcomes your cats and dogs (up to two pets per unit), and the pet rent is $25 per pet per month. There is also a one-time $250 non-refundable fee for your pet. If you are unsure about whether your pet breed is allowed, we recommend contacting our office for information about any breed restrictions.
Take a Tour
If you want to learn more about off campus student housing in Denver, look no further than CoLab. Contact us today to learn more.